The BT500 Bale Transporter is a fantastic tool for moving round bales of hay or silage where a tractor is not available or if the ground is too wet for such a heavy machine. Designed to load and unload the bale quickly and easily using an electric winch & remote control.
– Robust galvanised steel chassis
– Electric loading / unloading winch as standard
– Available in single or double axle configurations
The BT500 Round Bale Transporter / Trailer is a simple yet robust tool for the transportation of round baled feed such as hay, straw or silage to wet ground beyond the reach of a conventional loader or tractor, or where a loader / tractor is not available. Designed for use behind an ATV, UTV or 4×4 (off-road only) the low ground pressure and relatively light weight of the BT500 allows it to travel easily over rough or wet ground for feeding out-wintered stock. Alternatively the BT500 can be used on smallholdings and in equestrian yards where a tractor is not available, allowing round bales to be used in place of small square bales at a considerable cost saving.
The BT500 features an electric winch for loading and unloading the bale as standard, along with a remote control. This allows even the heaviest bales to be loaded with ease, and makes hitching and un-hitching the bale transporter quick and easy with just one small electrical plug connection to be made. The innovative design of the BT500 round bale transporter means that the cradle arms automatically grip the bale as it is reversed up to it for loading, with only 1 small ratchet strap to be attached before the bale can be loaded securely and safely using the remote winch control.
- BT500 – 500kg Capacity round silage bale transporter, c/w electric winch, remote control. Full galvanised construction.
- Twin Axle – Increases carrying capacity and reduces ground pressure as well as enabling smoother towing over rough ground.
- Technical Specification
- Working Width 1.7m
- Weight (Unladen) 200 kg
- Max Bale Weight 500kg standard axle, 900kg twin axle
- Max bale diameter 1.5m (5′)
- Max Bale Length 1.5m (5′)
- Tyre Size 22x11x8″
Delivery & Returns
You will be contact by your appointed dealer within 24hrs to discuss a delivery schedule for your new product.
If you are unsure which to select please call our sales team on 07701070156 or email@example.com