The ST150 is a very high quality trailer, not to be confused with cheaper alternatives! We’ve been manufacturing trailers since 2010 and have used this experience to ensure when we updated the design we integrated all the features that make life easier for users. Made from 2mm thick folded steel panels, laser cut for precision, with fully re-inforced joints and mounting points, this is a tough but not excessively heavy trailer designed for use on farms, smallholdings and estates across the country. Aluminium treadplate floor as standard.
Laser cut 2mm, 3mm and 5mm folded steel are used in the construction of the ST150 to give an incredibly strong yet lightweight trailer design for professional use on farms, smallholdings and estates. Fully hot dip galvanised for durability with aluminium tread-plate floor as standard.
Adjustable Drawbar Height
The drawbar can be rotated to easily allow for different height towing vehicle hitch heights, eg. UTVs and ATVs. Featuring an integrated swivel drawbar, the ST150 complies with H&S regulations designed to prevent injury in the event of a rollover.
- Robust 2 mm folded steel sides with laser cut vents
- Glued and riveted floor aluminium tread plate floor & rear door to reduce noise
- Ramp tailgate with integrated swing door
- Draw bar can be rotated to accommodate different tow ball heights
- Large. good quality 22x11x8 flotation tyres for easy towing
- Bolt on axles for ease of replacement or fitment of larger tyres or twin axles
- Tried and tested British manufactured swivel hitch
- High Speed axles with sealed angular ball bearings
- Weight 150 kg
- Steel Thickness 2mm folded sides, 5mm axle
- Tyre Size 22x11x8″
- Floor Material Aluminium chequer plate