Bighorn 2 Rear Tyre 27x11x14. £187.36 RRP Inc VAT.
Aggressive tread design provides superb traction on all surfaces. widely spaced tread bars shed mud for strong initial traction and control. Sure-footed, comfortable ride on hard-pack with 6PR for improved puncture resistance. E marked Competitively priced, lighter and less expensive than the original Bighorn.
A tyres durability is designated by the tyre constructions Ply Rating, now referred to as PR. A higher PR number indicates a greater load range.
Pre about 2002, cotton cord fabric layers were used in tyre construction, the actual number of body layers were indicated as plys. The number given was the actual number of ply layers used in the construction of the tyre.
The use of advanced materials such as rayon, nylon and polyester now means the number of actual ply layers can be reduced with no loss of strength or stability to the tyre.
For example; A 4-PR rating does not mean a tyre has 4 layers of body ply layers, rather the 4PR rating indicates that the tyre retains the same strength as having 6 of the older style body ply layers.Barcode (EAN): 4717784507576
- Arctic Cat: Wild Cat 700 4x4, Wild Cat 700 X, XTZ 1000 Prowler, XTZ 1000 R Prowler
- BRP: Commander 800 DPS, Commander 800 MAX, Commander 800 MAX DPS, Commander 800 MAX XT, Commander 800 Mossy Oak, Commander 800 XT, Commander 800 XT-P, Defender 1000 XT
- Can Am: Commander 1000 DPS, Commander 1000 Limited, Commander 1000 Max, Commander 1000 Mossy Oak, Commander 1000 XT, Commander 800 DPS, Commander 800 Max, Commander 800 XT, Defender 1000 DPS, Defender 1000 MAX XT, Defender 1000 Mossy Oak, Defender 1000 XT, Defender 1000 XT Cab, Maverick 1000 DPS, Maverick 1000 Max, Maverick 1000 X, Maverick 1000 XC, Outlander 1000 MAX, Outlander 1000 STD/XXC
- Honda: Pioneer 1000 1000-5
- John Deere ATV: 855 855 D, 855 855 D S4, Gator 855 XUV D , XUV 625 Gator, XUV 825 Gator i , XUV 825 i
- Yamaha: RZ 250 R, RZ 250 SE, SR 250 3TH
For full fitment details in a searchable list please check the FITMENTS tab.